I recently prepared this lasagna for a family member’s birthday party. Creamy, cheesy, and oh-so-flavorful, this lasagna shined at the dinner. What makes this dish especially delicious, in my opinion, are the artichoke hearts blended in with chicken, mozzarella, sharp white cheddar, and feta.
This lasagna is a favorite of mine, and one I’ll be sharing with family and friends for years to come. I hope you enjoy it!! :0)
BEEsy in the Kitchen Question: What’s your favorite way to prepare lasagna?
Chicken Alfredo Lasagna
From Food.com with slight modifications
- 10 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 (15 oz) jar of Bertolli’s Four Cheese Rosa sauce (*see note below)
- ¼ cup milk
- 1½ tsp dried oregano
- 3 cups chicken, cooked and coarsely chopped
- 1 (14 oz) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- ½ cup red or orange sweet bell pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded sharp white cheddar cheese
- 4 oz. crumbled feta cheese
- 2 cups packed fresh baby spinach
*Note: The recipe my friend gave me calls for a jar of Alfredo sauce. For a moment, I considered making my own Alfredo sauce, but then I found a jar of Bertolli’s Four Cheese Rosa Sauce in my pantry and decided to use it instead. Oh, I was pleasantly surprised how this sauce complimented the dish. In fact, I think I like it better than traditional Alfredo sauce. However, if you cannot find this sauce in your grocery store, you can use a jar of Alfredo sauce (and it still is very good with the Alfredo sauce!:0)
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Prepare lasagna noodles according to package directions. Set aside while you prepare the sauce and chicken mixture.
3. In a small bowl, combine Four Cheese Rosa sauce, milk, and oregano and mix until blended; set aside.
4. In a large bowl, mix together chicken, artichokes, bell pepper, onion, garlic, and cheeses.
5. To assemble: Spread 2/3 cup of Four Cheese Rosa sauce on the bottom of a 13×9 pan. Top with five lasagna noodles (overlap noodles if needed). Spread half of the spinach over the noodles and then half of the chicken mixture. Repeat starting with half of the remaining sauce and ending with the remaining sauce.